Monday, September 13, 2010

Monday Morning Shuffle

  1. World Away - Emery (from the album I'm Only a Man)
  2. White as Snow - Haste the Day (from the album Attack of the Wolf King)
  3. Monkey Wrench - Foo Fighters (from the album The Colour and the Shape)
  4. Bleed Alone - Haste the Day (from the album When Everything Falls)
  5. Heads I Win, Tails You Lose - Tourniquet (from the album Carry the Wounded)
  6. Shell of a Man - The Juliana Theory (from the album Love)
  7. Coffin Builder - Demon Hunter (from the album Summer of Darkness)
  8. The Union - Taking Back Sunday (from the album Where You Want to Be)
  9. The Gold Medal - The Donnas (from the album Gold Medal)
  10. I Believe - Third Day (from the album Wire)
  11. I Won't Lie Down - Face to Face (from the album Face to Face)

1 comment:

  1. Hello!

    I love your site, It is a pleasure to visit.

    I have added your site to my site.

    Please link my site to your site.

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete