Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Tuesday Morning Shuffle

  1. Merican - Descendents (from the album Cool to be You)
  2. Another Wrong - Dag Nasty (from the album Can I Say)
  3. Take Back - Green Day (from the album Nimrod)
  4. Death and Destruction - Weezer (from the album Maladroit)
  5. Empty - All (from the album Percolater)
  6. Here With Me - Plumb (from the album Candycoatedwaterdrops)
  7. Not Afraid - Acceptance (from the Not Afraid e.p.)
  8. I Alone- Live (from the album Throwing Copper)
  9. If I Fell - The Beatles (from the album Something New)
  10. Book of the Raod - The Staggers (from the album One Heartbeat Away from Hell)
  11. Born to Run - Bruce Springsteen (from the album Born to Run)

1 comment:

  1. That Staggers' song is actually called "Book of the Dead." I'm not sure why Media Player has the wrong name. Great tune though. I was originally recorded on the Riot Squad, vinyl only release, The Undying Breed.

    That ALL song is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete