Saturday, January 15, 2011

College Basketball Roundup (Jan 15)

I'm actually not really much of a basketball fan but it occurred to me that with doing these roundup things for football, baseball and hockey, I am leaving out the other big sport that a lot of people apparently watch.

So with that in mind, I'm starting with a college version. I'll do an NBA version next.

Keep in mind I won't be doing ALL college basketball, just the two divisions that I give a rip about: Big 12 and Pac 10.

So here you go...enjoy!


BIG 12 STANDINGS
Texas A&M
Baylor
Colorado
Kansas
Texas
Missouri
Nebraska
Oklahoma State
Iowa State
Kansas State
Oklahoma
Texas Tech

So I am taking from this information that our state's college basketball teams kind of...well...suck.

PACIFIC 10 STANDINGS
Washington Way to go Huskies!
Arizona
Stanford
USC
UCLA
California
Washington State
Oregon State
Arizona State
Oregon

Overall Points Leaders
Fredette (Brigham Young Unviersity) - 470
Brooks (Providence) - 417
Thompson (Washington State) - 392

Overall Points per Game
Fredette (BYU) - 26.1
Walker (Connecticut) - 25.3
Oliver (San Jose State) - 24.2

Overall Rankings - AP Top 25
Duke
Ohio State
Kansas
Syracuse
Pittsburgh
San Diego State
Villanova
Purdue
Notre Dame
Connecticut
BYU
Texas
Kentucky
Texas A&M
Missouri
Illinois
Washington
Louisville
Temple
Wisconsin
Kansas State
Georgetown
UCF
George
Cincinnati

No comments:

Post a Comment