Saturday, January 15, 2011

NBA Roundup (Jan 15)

As promised, here is the NBA version.

EASTERN CONFERENCE

Atlantic
Boston
New York
Philadelphia
Toronto
New Jersey

Central
Chicago
Indiana
Milwaukee
Detroit
Cleveland

Southeast
Miami
Atlanta
Orlando
Charlotte
Washington

WESTERN CONFERENCE

Northwest
Oklahoma City
Utah
Denver
Portland
Minnesota

Pacific
LA Lakers
Phoenix
Golden State
LA Clippers
Sacramento

Southwest
San Antonio
Dallas
New Orleans
Memphis
Houston

STATS

Points per Game
Durant (Thunder) - 28.5
Stoudemire (Knicks) - 26.1
Ellis (Warriors) - 25.6

Scoring Overall
Durant (Thunder) - 1026
James (Heat) - 1015
Bryant (Lakers) - 1009

Assists Overall
Paul (Hornets) - 382
Nash (Suns) - 376
Williams (Jazz) - 367

Total 3 Pointers
Wright (Warriors) - 103
Ginobili (Spurs) - 94
Richardson (Suns) - 93

Rebounds Overall
Love (Timberwolves) - 627
Howard (Magic) - 496
Griffin (Clippers) - 469

Otter's Picks

I would obviously not take much stock in this information since I am not a huge fan of basketball and don't really follow it all that much but I'll put them up here anyway.

In the Atlantic Division, I'm going with the Boston Celtics. They seem to have a pretty good solid team this year.
In the Central Division, my pick is the Chicago Bulls.
In the Southeast Division, I'm going to have to go with the Miami Heat.

Overall, in the Eastern Conference, my pick goes to the Boston Celtics. Miami might give them a run for their money but in the end, I think the Celtics will overpower them.

In the Northwest Division, I think the Oklahoma City Thunder have the momentum from last season to take out the rest of the division.
In the Pacific Division, unfortunately it will probably end up going to the LA Lakers again.
In the Southwest Division, I think the San Antonio Spurs are going to come out on top.

Overall, in the Western Conference, I think it will come between the Lakers and the Thunder and I think the Thunder really do have a chance of finally beating the Lakers and taking the whole conference.

In the end, if the championship ends up being played between the Celtics and the Thunder, I'm going to have to say it would be too close to call. Either team really have a chance of coming out ahead against the other.

4 comments:

  1. It was very interesting for me to read that blog. Thanks the author for it. I like such topics and everything that is connected to them. I would like to read more soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have gone through your post and found some information which is quite important for me.
    So, please keep it up with your these kind of posts.

    Hyundai Air Conditioner Compressor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done for all your hard work in providing this high quality blog.
    1980 Chevrolet Corvette AC Compressor

    ReplyDelete
  4. its nice to read a useful article for beginner like me. Some of points from this article are very helpful for me as I haven’t considered them yet. I would like to say thank you for sharing this cool article. Bookmarked and sharing for friends.
    Porsche 911 Turbo

    ReplyDelete