Monday, March 21, 2011

Movie Review: The Road


Do not watch this movie!! If you have seen it, I am sorry, you will never get those 2 hours of your life back. If you have not seen it, please do not waste your time.

This movie was awful!

This is quite possibly the most horridly boring movie I have seen in my entire life. The phrase ass-achingly dull does not even do justice to how boring this movie was.

I had such high hopes for this movie too.

Great premise - I love post-apocalyptic style movies.

Great cast - Viggo, Duvall, Charlize Theron.

How could you go wrong?

My god this movie was boring. Within the first 30 minutes of the movie, my wife left the room because it was so boring. I stuck with it though, hoping that it would pick up. Certainly, it can't be this flipping boring throughout the whole thing. It has to be one of those slow starting movies. Boy was I wrong on that account. It never did pick up.

It was based on a novel by the same name. I don't know if the book is horrible too because I've never read it but I really don't want to bother with that either.

Lord this was a terrible movie. In fact, I dislike it so much, I am planning on writing the studio that made the movie and complain.

And to make it worse. I own it! I bought this movie yesterday at a Blockbuster that was going out of business. Thank God I only spent a couple of bucks on it.

Please, again, I urge you never to bother watching this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment