Tuesday, July 12, 2011

My Favorite Posts

What I did was look through all of the posts that I have done since Otter Limits started back in 2005 and came up with a list of my favorites.


P.O. Box and a Pager (3/23/2005).

One of the first posts that I wrote for The Otter Limits. I just thought this was a pretty cool little autobiographical journal type thing that I'd throw up on here for all to read.

Discography of the Moment: AudioRageGarden (1/17/2007).

This is the first one of these things that I did. To date I have done nearly 200 of these DoTMs but this is the one that started it all.

Brad on the Issues (12/15/06).

Little report I did on the governor (at the time) of Oklahoma and where he stood on certain issues. This is the post that started both the On the Issues and the Sounding Off on...columns.

The Failure of the War on Drugs (6/20/08)

Has just always been one of my favorite things that I have written.

Why Led Zeppelin Sucks (6/13/09).

This was posted initially as a joke (although truthfully, I really don't like Led Zeppelin) this post sparked probably the most commented post on the Otter Limits to date and usually shows up on the stats of one of the posts with the highest all-time hits.

Unbecoming the Elephant (6/27/10).

This was a short essay-type thing that I did on why I left the Republican Party and (if I'm being perfectly honest with myself) the reason why I never should have joined them in the first place.

Oklahoma State Questions in 2010 (7/25/10).

I didn't really think that this post was all that interesting when I wrote. I just thought I'd post some information about the State Questions for my few readers. How strange how something so simple can make such an impact though. To date, this post has the highest hits of any one post here on the Otter Limits. As of the writing of this post, it has been viewed almost 3700 times!

No comments:

Post a Comment