Monday, August 08, 2011

Currently Reading: While Mortals Sleep

TITLE: While Mortals Sleep

AUTHOR: Kurt Vonnegut

YEAR PUBLISHED: 2011

PUBLISHER: Delacorte Press

I came across this in the library and found it strange that I had found a Vonnegut book that I've never heard of. So of course I borrowed it. When I opened up the cover page and looked at the year it was published it make more sense. It was just recently published.

So this book is a collection of 16 short stories that Vonnegut wrote
that have never been published before. From what I have read about this book on various websites, these stories were written by Kurt very early in his career. Quite possibly even written before his most popular (in my opinion) novel, Slaughterhouse Five.

Anyway....I'm going to start reading it. I'm sure I'll enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment