Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Defiance, Ohio - DoTM

Share What Ya Got
Released independently in 2003.
Produced by Defiance, Ohio.
Band lineup:
Geoff Hing - guitar, vocals; Ryan Woods - bass, vocals; Will Staler - drums, vocals; BZ - violin, piano; Sherri Miller - cello, banjo, vocals; Theo Hilton - drums, guitar, piano, vocals.
Tracks: 14

The Great Depression
Released in April 2006 by No Idea Records.
Produced by Jacob Belser.
No lineup changes.
Tracks: 13

The Fear, The Fear, The Fear
Released in December 2007 by No Idea.
Produced by Mike Bridavsky.
No lineup changes.
Tracks: 10

Midwestern Minutes
Released in July 2010 by No Idea.
Produced by Mike Bridavsky.
No lineup changes.
Tracks: 11

3 comments:

  1. This is a band that I need to get into.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like them. I own 3 of their albums.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My brother sent me a CD-R of these guys a couple years ago but I think it got disappeared into that CD blackhole in my automobile...where do all those go??

    So yeah I need to get me a legit copy...

    ReplyDelete