Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Currently Reading: Darth Bane - Path of Destruction

TITLE: Darth Bane - Path of Destruction


AUTHOR: Drew Karpyshyn


YEAR PUBLISHED: 2006


PUBLISHER: Ballantine Books







This book is part one of the Darth Bane trilogy that tell the story of the Sith Lord Darth Bane. They take place about 1000 years before the events that occur in Star Wars Episode 4 (A New Hope). From what I have read about this book, it is mostly about Darth Bane's life prior to his becoming a Sith.

Up until now, I have only read one Star Wars novel, which was Vector Prime. Kind of strange considering how big a Star Wars geek I am. Anyway, I wanted to read some more and decided that I'd start with some stories about the time before the prequel trilogy because that is my favorite time period in the Star Wars series. I figured the Darth Bane novels were a good place to start so I'm really looking forward to reading this one.

1 comment: