Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Maine Caucus Results 2012

I'm a couple of days behind on posting this but here it is.

Before I show you the results, I have to tell you that these results are not necessarily accurate. These results come from only about 84% of the precincts tallied. The reason that the other 16% were not counted is because they were late in turning in their results (due to inclement weather). So it is my personal opinion that it is highly possible this race is a lot closer than these results might reflect.

With that being said, here are the results:

Mitt Romney - 39.2%
Ron Paul - 35.7%
Rick Santorum - 17.7%
Newt Gingrich - 6.2% (apparently he is not well liked in the Pine Tree State)
Other - 1.1% (I'm still trying to figure out who this Other is. He or she keeps showing up on these results and although he/she doesn't have any chance of winning, they are definitely making a statement about these other 4....lol!!)

Next stops are Arizona and Michigan on February 28 (both of which are primaries and not caucuses).

No comments:

Post a Comment