Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Top 9 Star Wars Characters

Dave from Oklahoma Lefty and I were discussing Star Wars yesterday and started talking about who our favorite characters were and then decided to put them in a list and post them on our blogs.

Here is Dave's blog post on his Top 10.

The hardest thing about this list was putting it into an order of preference but here it is, with the #1 spot being my absolute favorite. Like Dave, I also provided a link to the character's Wookiepedia article.

3 comments:

  1. Obi Wan and Palpatine should have made my Honorable Mentions now that I think about it.

    I have to admit that I've never like Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader as a character. Granted I much prefer him as Vader because as Anakin, he really got on my nerves. Maybe it was the bad acting in the prequels that turned so off to the character.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Great minds think alike. I just came on here to comment on Darth / Anakin as well. I totally feel the same way as Dave. Stupid Haiden Christian or whatever his name is!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had this discussion with Dave earlier today.

    I agree that the performances were awful. I am basing this list on the characters themselves. Not the actors that played them.

    The character Darth Vader/Anakin Skywalker is a great character! In fact, IMO, the entire movie saga is about him. His struggle between good and evil. A rise and fall and redemption of Anakin if you will.

    ReplyDelete