Thursday, June 13, 2013

Otter Limits Radio - 6.12.13



Just wrapped up the 2nd episode of Otter Limits Radio over at Common Ground Media, which is hosted by BlogTalkRadio.

I didn't have near the technical difficulties that I did in last week's show so this time it ran a bit smoother although there was a small glitch or two that may or may not have been recognized by the listeners.

The main political topic on tonight's show was the constant abuse of power particularly in the area of illegal wiretaps and illegal procurement of phone records by the NSA.

I also talked a bit about the new Superman movie that is coming out this week, Man of Steel.

I also talked (again) about this website's OKC Rock Battle Royale poll.

Later in the show, I had Jason Smith of the band Traindodge on as a special guest to talk about his band and their upcoming LP, Supernatural Disasters.

I even got a chance to take a few calls.

You can listen to the show at the following link:

No comments:

Post a Comment