Thursday, June 20, 2013

Otter Limits Radio - 6.19.13



Wrapped up another episode Otter Limits Radio last night.

It's getting a little bit easier to do this as everyone said it would.

The main political topic on tonight's show was the rise and fall of the American Empire. I will be posting an article about this topic here on the website/blog soon.

Reviewed the results of last weeks OKC Rock Battle Royale and talked about this week's poll. Also did a short review of the Man of Steel movie that was recently released.

I also started a new segment called Once Upon a Time in America. Just like the articles I post of the same name here on the blog, I went over some things that happened in American history on that day.

My special guest last night was Ben Lewis of the Tenth Amendment Center where we talked about what the Tenth Amendment Center was, states' rights, secession, and nullification. We also had a brief discussion about his personal thoughts on the pledge of allegiance.

Toward the end of the show I took a call from former Oklahoma Congressional candidate Pat Martin.

You can listen to the show at the following link:

No comments:

Post a Comment