I found an article with that exact title on some random website.

here is a quote from the article:

"...they are perhaps the most overrated band of all time. That is to say, they are very talented, but people rate them way past what they deserve. They have 2, maybe 3, standout songs.....a lot of their stuff is, quite frankly, throwaway."


And here is an excerpt from a comment I read on that article:

"i couldn't agree more, i'm glad to see someone has the balls to finally take a stand and prove that led zeppelin are not 'the gods of rock.' that so many people have claimed them to be..."


And an excerpt from another comment:

"the music really attracts the 'poser' crowd....I received Led Zeppelin II..for Christmas thinking i was going to have a total badass experience.....[other than Heartbreaker] i hated every other song on this CD and i was so disappointed from what i heard.....i just couldn't stand Robert Plant's orgasmic outbreaks in the middle of songs......"


Whew! At least I know I'm not the only one that hates Led Zeppelin.

And I leave you with a Screeching Weasel video.....but before we move on to the video......guys, try not to take this post so seriously.....